Date of last update 11/03/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the data controller Royo Spain SL (CIF: B98777246)
- Registered address. C/Rio Vinalopo, 69 – 46930 Quart de Poblet (Valencia)
- E-mail. email@example.com
- General information: +34 961597660
- Point of sale information: +34 963897373
- User information: +34 961597410
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
As part of the different processing of activities carried out within the organisation, the following data are collected:
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND IN WHAT SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
www.royogroup.com processses personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact, distributors: to respond to information requests that are received regarding offered products and services, as well as to provide a response to any other type of question submitted by users
No profiles or automated decisions are made with collected personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
Personal information may be processed in the organisation for:
For the response to requests, the interested party shall provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, they shall not be processed.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR?
www.royogroup.com processes personal data for the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to meet operational obligations
Data shall be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine possible liability that may be derived from this purpose and from data processing, in compliance with the regulations outlined above, as well as for the periods established in applicable archive and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
In order to fulfil the purposes outlined above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who carry out services in our name
Generally, international data transfers are not made outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a data transfer being made outside of the EEA, THE ORGANISATION shall have appropriate guarantees in order to carry out such a transfer, by virtue of the requirements established by the General Data Processing Regulation
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulation, you are granted the following rights:
- Access, the right to request to the controller information on a file as to whether your personal data are being processed.
- Amendment, the right that allows the affected party to request the modification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Oposition, the right of a person to oppose their data processing or to ask their processing to be ceased.
- Individual automated decisions, the right to not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the compiling of profiles, that may have legal implications on them or affect them significantly in a similar way
- Limitation, the right to suspend a user’s personal data processing in certain cases
- Supression or Omission, the right to suppress the interested party’s personal data
- Transfer, the right to request to the controller to transfer personal data to another controller in a clear and structured way.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is thirty (30) days from the date of its reception. This may be extended for a maximum period of two (2) months whenever necessary.
The requesting party may exercise their rights through the following means:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching documentation certifying the identity of the requesting party (a copy of the back of their ID document, or equivalent)
- By ordinary mail to C/Rio Vinalopo, 69 – 46930 Quart de Poblet (Valencia) attaching documentation certifying the identity of the requesting party (a copy of the back of their ID document, or equivalent)
- In any case, you may request protection from the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website